Basic White Bread The Crepes of Wrath from white bread dough recipe , image source: www.thecrepesofwrath.com
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 1 teaspoon active dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 cup white bread flour
- 1 cup whole wheat bread flour
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup water
1 hr 30 min
- In a small bowl, disolve a teaspoon of yeast in 1/2 cup warm water. Add 1 teaspoon of sugar and let sit for approximately 10 minutes until mixture starts to bubble.
- In a mixing bowl add 1 cup each of white bread flour and whole wheat flour. Add 1 teaspoon of salt and mix together.
- Add yeast mixture to flour mixture and using a wooden spoon, mix until you form a dough. Gradually add 1 cup of water as you mix.
- Lightly flour your countertop and hands and knead the dough for 10 minutes.
- Place dough back in bowl. Cover up the bowl and let dough rise for 1 hour.
- Once dough has risen press down on it with your fist to release air that has built up during the rising process.
- Done!! Prepare with your favorite toppings or freeze for up to 3 months.
Gallery of √ White Bread Dough Recipe
Related Posts for √ White Bread Dough Recipe
White Bread Recipe from recipe for white bread , image source: www.browneyedbaker.com Ingredients 1 loaf 2 cups all purpose flour 2 tbsp dehydrated whole milk powder 2 tsp sugar 1 1/2 tbsp quick rise yeast 1/4-1/2 tsp salt (I hate salt) add what you like 2 tbsp melted unsalted butter Warm water to add gradually Steps 45-1 hr approx Mix all […]
Lemon Yogurt Poppy Seed Bread The Best Blog Recipes from poppy seed bread recipes , image source: thebestblogrecipes.com Ingredients 15 servings 1 Italian Loaf (about 12in.) 1 stick Butter (melted) 1 oz Olive Oil 3 tsp Minced Onion 2 clove Garlic (grated) 1 tbsp Dijon Mustard 1 tbsp Poppy Seeds 3 tsp Chopped Parsley 12 oz Grated Cheese (your choice) Steps 40 mins Preheat […]
Chocolate Zucchini Bread That tastes more like Cake from chocolate zucchini bread recipe , image source: rainbowdelicious.com Ingredients 16 servings bread 2 large eggs 1/2 cup brown sugar, tightly packed into measuring cup 1/2 cup agave nectar 1/2 cup canola oil 1 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract 1 1/2 tsp baking powder 2/3 cup cocoa powder 1 2/3 cup all purpose flour 1/2 […]