Raspberry White Chocolate Bread Pudding recipe from from white choc bread pudding recipe , image source: www.tablespoon.com
- 500 grams Chocolate Bread (or white bread + 2 Tbsp chocolate chips)
- 1 pint Whole Milk
- 1 tbsp Nutella or any other Choc spread
- 1/4 cup Double cream
- 3 tbsp Nut mix
- 200 grams Breadcrumbs
- Butter all the bread and put into a oven dish
- In a jug pour one pint of warmed milk into it, then add the Nutella into the milk and mix together with a whisk.
- Pour the mixture all over the bread, mix it all up
- Pour the double cream into the mix and mix well.
- Add the Nut mixture and stir well.
- Then add the breadcrumbs and stir in, mix well.
- Heat oven gas 6 or 180°C and cook for 30 minutes,stir all the mix half way through cooking time. Put it into a serving dish pat down and decorate with dried nuts and dried fruit. Serve as it is, or with whipped cream or thick custard.
Gallery of √ White Choc Bread Pudding Recipe
Related Posts for √ White Choc Bread Pudding Recipe
Grandma s Bread Pudding from basic bread pudding recipes , image source: www.livewellbakeoften.com Ingredients 6 servings 8 cups stale bread that’s been cut into 1-inch cubes (See notes above re: types of bread.) 4 large eggs plus 1 egg yolk 1 +3/4 cups whole milk 3/4-1 cup sugar, depending on how sweet you like your desserts 2 teaspoons vanilla 1/4 […]
17 Best images about Bread recipes using SAF fast rise from instant yeast bread recipe , image source: www.pinterest.com Ingredients 1/2 cup warm water 1 1/2 tbsp instant yeast 2/3 cup warm water 2 large eggs 1 1/2 cup pumpkin puree 2 tbsp vegetable oil 1/2 cup brown sugar 2 tsp salt 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon 1/4 tsp ground ginger 1/4 tsp nutmeg 1 dash of cloves […]
Flourless Chocolate Chip Banana Bread from flourless banana bread recipe , image source: www.runningwithspoons.com Ingredients 3 eggs 3/8 cup honey (or maple syrup) 1.5 tsp baking soda 4-5 ripe bananas 3 cups old fashioned oats Dark chocolate chips (optional) Steps Preheat oven 350 degrees. Blend all ingredients (except chocolate chips) until smooth Spray loaf pan with coconut oil Pour mixture […]