Cranberry & White Chocolate Bread Pudding recipe from white chocolate bread pudding recipe , image source: chefthisup.com
- 1 cup Kahlúa
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger (optional)
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg (optional)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 8 eggs (8-10 depending on the size of eggs used)
- 1 loaf bread – A good dense white bread works best
- 1/2 cup Craisins (dried cranberries)
- 1/2 cup Almonds (slivered or ground)
- Ganache (optional)
- 2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Spray 8×8 pan with cooking spray
- Cut enough bread into small cubes to loosely fill the pan. (You can over fill it a bit if using a fluffier bread)
- Mix Kahlúa, heavy cream, cinnamon and optional spices in a 4 cup container
- Add sugar and mix thoroughly until it is dissolved. Taste and add more sugar if not sweet enough for you.
- In a separate container scramble eggs. You need enough to bring your custard to 4 cups.
- Add eggs to Kahlúa/cream mixture and blend thoroughly.
- Pour custard mixture over bread cubes.
- Sprinkle craisins and almonds evenly over bread/custard.
- Press bread cubes down into the custard until all the bread is soaked. If using a dense bread you may need to let it sit for about 30 minutes to let the custard soak in completely.
- Bake for 50 to 70 minutes. It will rise well above the pan rim. It’s done when it feels dry on top and doesn’t sound squishy when pressed in the middle.
- For optional Ganache, heat cream to about 190°F in stainless steel bowl over a pan of boiling water.
- Remove cream from heat and put chocolate chips into got cream and add a pinch of salt. Do not stir. Let sit for about 10 minutes. Gently stir with a whisk until smooth and shiny.
- Turn pot of water down to a low simmer and return the bowl of Ganache to hold warm until needed. DO NOT let any water get into Ganache.
- Drizzle warm Ganache over bread pudding just before serving.
Gallery of √ White Chocolate Bread Pudding Recipe
Related Posts for √ White Chocolate Bread Pudding Recipe
Easy French Bread Recipe Make it at home Taste and Tell from homemade french bread recipe , image source: www.tasteandtellblog.com Ingredients 6servings A. Bread 230 g all purpose flour 60 g bread flour 125 g whole milk 40 g sugar 4 g instant yeast 3 g salt 1 egg (50g) 65 g unsalted butter B. Topping 30 g pearl sugar 1 egg +15ml water Steps […]
Bakery from publix breakfast bread recipe , image source: www.fortmyersgroceryservice.com Ingredients Day old bread or rolls, cubed 4 eggs 1/3 Cup milk (dairy or nut) 2 Tbsp Vanilla 1 dash all spice 1 Tbsp cinnamon Syrup of choice (we use a premade sugar free syrup) Steps Find food storage container and fill with cubed bread. I used leftover rolls from […]
Eggless Banana Bread from banana bread recipe no baking soda , image source: vegrecipes4u.com Ingredients 4 ripe bananas 1 1/5 cup flour 1/4 cup oil 1 tea spoon cinnamon 1/3 cup honey 2 eggs 1 tablespoon vanilla extract 1 tablespoon baking powder Chocolate chips Steps Smash the bananas, add vanilla extract and honey Add the oil, cinnamon and eggs and mix slowly by […]