Whole Wheat Banana Bread Sallys Baking Addiction from whole wheat banana bread recipe , image source: sallysbakingaddiction.com
- 2 cups mashed very ripe bananas
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 4 tablespoons oil
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- Pinch salt
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease a 9x 5 inch large loaf pan
- In a large bowl, mix together flour, salt, walnuts, baking powder
- In another bowl, mix together mashed bananas, egg, milk, vanilla, oil, and honey until combined
- Pour wet ingredient mixture into the dry and mix with a spatula just until combined (do NOT over mix!)
- Pour batter into loaf pan and bake on medium rack for an hour to 65 minutes it golden brown. Test with a toothpick to make sure.
- Remove from pan onto wire rack to cool.
- Tip: the riper the bananas, the more intense the banana flavor and sweetness!
Gallery of √ whole Wheat Banana Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ whole Wheat Banana Bread Recipe
Cinnamon Bread No Yeast Quick Bread from cinnamon yeast bread recipe , image source: www.fivehearthome.com Ingredients 8 servings for the dough 4 large egg yolks, room temperature 1 large whole egg, room temperature 2 ounces sugar, approximately 1/4 cup 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted 1 teaspoon cold butter for lubricating baking dish 3/4 cup buttermilk, room temperature 15 ounces all-purpose flour divided […]
recipenotfound from Pillsbury from hard sauce recipe for bread pudding , image source: www.pillsbury.com Ingredients 8 servings bread pudding 6 slice bread 2 tbsp melted butter 1/2 cup raisins (optional) 4 beaten eggs 2 cup Milk 3/4 cup white sugar 1 tsp cinnamon 1 tsp vanilla extract vanilla sauce 1/2 cup brown sugar 2 tsp all-purpose flour 2 tbsp butter 1 1/4 cup milk pinch salt 1 tbsp vanilla […]