The Best Yeast Rolls Recipe A Spicy Perspective from yeast bread rolls recipe , image source: www.aspicyperspective.com
- Yeast Rolls:
- 1 cup warm whole milk (about 110°F)
- 2 tbsp. granulated sugar, divided
- 2 1/4 tsp. instant yeast
- 3 cups bread flour + more as needed, divided
- 1 large egg, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
- 1 tsp. salt
- Honey Butter:
- 3 tbsp. unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
- 1 tbsp. honey
- Pinch salt
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a bread hook attachment, stir together the milk, yeast and 1 tbsp of the sugar. Cover and let it sit for 5 or so minutes, then add 1 cup of the bread flour, the egg, the butter (sliced into 4 pieces), the additional 1 tbsp of sugar and the salt. Beat on low speed for 30 seconds or so, until combined, then scrape down the sides of the bowl and add the additional 2 cups of bread flour.
- Beat on medium speed until the dough comes together and pulls away from the sides and bottom of the bowl. If needed, add about 1/4-1/2 cup more bread flour to get it to the right consistency. Keep the mixer going for another 2 or so minutes, to knead the dough. Place the dough into a bowl thats been lightly greased with oil and turn it all around so the dough is lightly coated in the oil. Then place a clean kitchen towel over the top and let the dough rise for 2-ish hours, until double in size.
- Grease a 9×13″ baking pan and set it aside. After the rise time, punch the dough down and divide the dough into 15 equal pieces. Shape each piece into a smooth ball and place them into the prepared pan. Then cover the pan with the towel and let them do their second rise, for an additional hour, until they’re puffy. Towards the end of the rise time, preheat the oven to 350°F and prepare the honey butter by just mixing the butter, salt and honey together in a small bowl.
- Bake for 15-25 minutes on the lower rack of your oven, until the tops are golden brown, rotating the pan halfway through cook time. If they seem to be browning too quickly, tent some foil loosely over the top, so the tops don’t burn before the centers cook through. As soon as they come out of the oven, spread the honey butter evenly over the tops. Let them cool off for just a couple minutes before serving.
- If you wanted to prepare the rolls in advance: prepare the dough, do the 1st rise and divide the dough into 15 pieces. Shape the rolls, place into the pan, then cover them tightly and place them into the fridge for up to 16 hours. Take them out at least 3 hours before you need them, let them rise, covered, for 1-2 hours, then bake as directed.
Gallery of √ Yeast Bread Rolls Recipe
Related Posts for √ Yeast Bread Rolls Recipe
Bread and butter pudding recipe BBC Food from bread and butter pudding recipe , image source: www.bbc.com Ingredients 6 servings 8 slice multigrain bread 3 slice white bread 5 large eggs 1/2 cup milk 1 butter 1 cup caster sugar 1/2 cup dried dates 1 tsp vanilla extract 1 cream Steps 30 mins Preheat oven to 180 (350/360) Remove crusts from all bread and […]
Easy Irish Soda Bread The Midnight Baker from recipe irish soda bread , image source: bakeatmidnite.com Ingredients 8 servings 4 cups flour 2 teaspoons baking soda 1 teaspoon salt 1 2/3 cups buttermilk Steps 50 minutes In a large bowl combine flour, soda, and salt. Gradually stir in buttermilk until dough comes together in a slightly sticky ball. Turn […]
Low Sugar Coconut Flour Banana Bread from banana bread recipe without sugar , image source: www.dropthesugar.com Ingredients 3 medium bananas 2 large eggs 100 ml yogurt 100 ml honey 1 tsp vanilla extract 1 tsp baking soda 140 gr flour Nuts optional Steps Mash all the bananas and mix it with the eggs. Add yogurt, honey and vanilla extract. Pour the flour […]