Old Fashioned Soft and Buttery Yeast Rolls [Video from yeast rolls recipe bread machine , image source: www.pinterest.com.au
- 3 cup bread flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 packages active dry yeast
- 4 stick mozzarella string cheese sticks
- 1/2 stick melted butter
- 1 Garlic salt or powder to taste
- Heat the water to warm. Do not get it to hot or it will kill the yeast.
- When water is warm, add the package of yeast and stir well to activate it. Let sit for 10 minutes, until foamy. That’s how you know if it is active.
- Pour the yeast mixture in the bread pan. Add flour, sugar, oil and salt in that order.
- Set the machine to the dough cycle. You may need to add a couple of tablespoons of water if it seems dry. Do this by spoons and only enough to moisten it from being to dry.
- Let the dough cycle finish and let rise. After the first rise, remove from bread pan.
- On a floured surface, knead dough until no longer sticky. Usually just a few minutes.
- Cut the cheese sticks into 4 equal size pieces so you have 16 pieces total.
- Pinch off golf ball size pieces of dough and place a cut piece of cheese into center and form ball around the cheese. Pinch to seal all around to hold cheese inside while baking.
- After cheese is tightly secured inside and edges sealed, roll the ball into your hands to form a more round ball if you choose.
- In a pan, spray non-stick cooking spray. Place each ball about a inch apart. This should make 16 balls. You can make bigger or smaller depending on your preferences.
- Cover and let rise until doubled. About 30-50 minutes depending on how warm it is where your rising dough.
- Preheat oven to 350°F after dough has risen to doubled in size.
- When doubled in size, bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- While rolls are cooking, mix the melted butter and garlic together. I like adding parsley with mine, but you can also use chopped garlic to your taste also.
- Brush butter/garlic mix over hot rolls.
- Serve hot with pizza or spaghetti sauce if you like 🙂
- You can also make this with stand mixer with dough hook, or by hand. I have done it all 3 ways, just a lot easier in bread machine 🙂
Gallery of √ Yeast Rolls Recipe Bread Machine
Related Posts for √ Yeast Rolls Recipe Bread Machine
How to Make Fry Bread from indian taco fry bread recipe , image source: www.tasteofhome.com Ingredients 4-6 pieces 1 cup all purpose flour 1/3 cup water 1/2 tsp salt 1 tablespoon melted butter Lots of butter for frying This is traditional flavored but I added a dash of onion and garlic powder for more flavor Steps Mix flour salt […]
English Muffin Recipes CDKitchen from english muffin bread machine recipe , image source: www.cdkitchen.com Ingredients 6 servings 200 grams Bread flour 30 grams Mochiko 20 grams Cake flour 20 grams Sugar 4 grams Salt 20 grams Butter 120 grams Milk 55 grams Water 4 grams Dry yeast 1 Corn starch Steps Add all the ingredients other than the corn starch into a bread machine, and […]