Healthy Zucchini Bread Muffins Chelsea s Messy Apron from zucchini bread muffins recipe , image source: www.chelseasmessyapron.com
- 3 cups all-purpose gluten-free flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 3 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 cups grated zucchini
- 3 large eggs at room temperature, beaten
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F
- In a large bowl whisk the flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, sugar, and brown sugar.
- In another bowl mix zucchini, eggs, oil, vanilla, and applesauce.
- Add zucchini mixture to flour mixture. Mix well
- Lightly spray bread pans (and or muffin tins) and divide the batter evenly.
- Bake the bread loaves for 55 minutes, turing once halfway until toothpick poked in the middle comes out clean. (Bake muffins for 20 minutes, turning pans once).
- Let bread or muffins cool thoroughly. These freeze well, also.
Gallery of √ Zucchini Bread Muffins Recipe
Related Posts for √ Zucchini Bread Muffins Recipe
Healthy Apple Bread iFOODreal Healthy Family Recipes from healthy apple bread recipe , image source: ifoodreal.com Ingredients 5 servings 1 apple (dealers choice i used gala) 3 cup whole wheat flour 4 tsp brown sugar 4 tsp baking powder 1/2 tsp salt 1 can Redds apple beer Steps 30 mins Preheat oven 375° Finely chop apple Whisk together dry ingredients and […]
Bananas Foster Bread Pudding Recipe Call Me PMc from recipes for banana bread pudding , image source: www.callmepmc.com Ingredients 6 servings 325 g bread, diced 4 ripe bananas, mashed 1 tbsp sugar 3 eggs, beaten 1 tbsp sesame seeds 250 ml milk 1 tbsp yoghurt 1 tsp cinnamon 2 tsp vanilla extract 100 g raisins Steps 60min On a cutting board, cut the bread into […]
Delicious Low Carb Banana Bread Recipe from 4 banana bread recipe , image source: www.lowcarblab.com Ingredients 8 servings A. Dry ingredients 175 grams (1 and 1/4 cup) plain flour – sifted 40 grams (1/2 cup) cocoa powder -sifted 1 teaspoon baking soda 1 and 1/2 teaspoons baking powder 60 grams (1/2 cup) brown sugar 40 grams (1/4 cup) caster sugar 1/2 […]