Healthy Zucchini Bread Recipe Cookie and Kate from zucchini bread recipe healthy , image source: cookieandkate.com
- 1 Cup white unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 medium zucchini, about 2 cups shredded
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 large eggs
- 6 tablespoons coconut oil, melted and cool
- Preheat oven to 325. Line 9 by 5 loaf pan with two sheets of parchment paper to easily lift bread out or use silicone pan.
- In a large bowl, combine the flours, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Whisk to combine.
- Shred the zucchini using coarse holes on grader, both peel and flesh. Please shredded zucchini in a clean dish towel and squeeze out any extra moisture.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the shredded zucchini, sugar, honey, yogurt, eggs, and coconut oil. Stir to combine.
- Transfer the shredded zucchini and wet ingredients into the flour mixture. Fold until combined.
- Pour batter into loaf. Bake for 60 to 70 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted in Center comes out with the few crumbs attached. Cool in pan for 10 minutes. Lift out of pan using parchment paper and cool on wire rack for another 10 minutes. Store at room temperature for up to 3 days.
Gallery of √ Zucchini Bread Recipe Healthy
Related Posts for √ Zucchini Bread Recipe Healthy
Peanut Butter Banana Coconut Flour Bread from banana bread recipe no eggs , image source: potluck.ohmyveggies.com Ingredients 4 Medium Size Ripe Bananans 1 1/2 Cup Whole wheat Flour 1/2 Cup Quick Oats 3/4 Cup Sugar 1/2 Cup Canola oil 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract 1/4-1/2 Tsp Cinnamon Powder 1/4 Tsp Nutmeg Powder (Optional) 1 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda Pinch Salt 1/2 Cup Shelled Walnuts […]
Russian Black Bread from russian black bread recipe , image source: susaneatslondon.com Ingredients 4 servings 2 1/2 Cup Organic Spelt Flour 1/2 Cup Organic Black Soybean Flour (or Black bean flour) 3/4 Cup Cooked Quinoa 1 Tsp Grape Molasses (or maple syrup) 1 tsp Sea Salt 1 Cup Homemade Wild Sourdough Starter 1 Cup Chilled water after boiling Steps 60 mins In […]
Easy Zucchini Bread from zucchini bread recipe easy , image source: www.ahealthysliceoflife.com Ingredients 2 cups flour 1/2 teaspoon baking powder 1/2 teaspoon salt 3 eggs beaten 1 cup oil 2 cups sugar 1 teaspoon vanilla 3 square unsweetened chocolate melted 1 cup chopped nuts(I used walnuts) 2 cups grated zucchini Steps Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease and flour or spray 2 8×4 bread […]