Super Moist Chocolate Zucchini Bread – Bakerlady from zucchini bread recipe moist , image source: mybakerlady.com
- 3 cup All-purpose flour
- 2 cup Sugar
- 2 cup Grated zucchini
- 2 cup Semi sweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup Sour cream
- 3 Large eggs
- 1 cup Canola oil
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp Ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 3/4 tsp Salt
- 1 packages Cream cheese spread (if desired)
- Cooking spray
1 hour 30 mins
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 2 loaf pans with shortening or cooking spray.
- Sift together flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda, baking powder, salt and set aside.
- With an electric mixer, beat together eggs sugar sour cream oil and vanilla. For about 2 minutes. Until mixture is light and fluffy
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients 1/3 cup at a time. Mix well with your mixer until evenly distributed.
- Now add your zucchini and your chocolate chips. Fold just until incorporated.
- Pour batter equally into each pan.
- Now bake at 350°F for 55 to 65 minutes. Sometimes it may take up to 70 minutes for a toothpick to come out of the centre clean. Monitor closely between 55 and 70 minutes.
- Let cool for about 15 minutes before removing loafs from pans. Let cool for another two hours before slicing.
Gallery of √ Zucchini Bread Recipe Moist
Related Posts for √ Zucchini Bread Recipe Moist
Quick and Easy Banana Bread Recipe from quick banana bread recipe , image source: livelikeyouarerich.com Ingredients 1 Banana 80 grams Flour 1 tsp Baking powder 1 tsp Sugar 100 ml Milk 1 tbsp Vegetable oil Steps There are various silicone steamers out there but this is the one I use (I recommend using a container that has it’s own lid!). Mash […]
Low Fat Date Nut Bread Recipe from date nut bread recipe , image source: www.mrbreakfast.com Ingredients 12 servings 1 1/2 cup chopped dates 4 tbsp unsalted butter, at room temperature 1 tsp baking soda 1/2 tsp salt 2/3 cup light brown sugar, packed 1 cup buttermilk 1 large egg 1 tsp vanilla extract 1/2 tsp baking powder 1 3/4 cup all-purpose flour 1/2 cup honey roasted […]
Praline French Toast Bread Pudding recipe from french toast bread pudding recipe , image source: www.epicurious.com Ingredients Day old bread or rolls, cubed 4 eggs 1/3 Cup milk (dairy or nut) 2 Tbsp Vanilla 1 dash all spice 1 Tbsp cinnamon Syrup of choice (we use a premade sugar free syrup) Steps Find food storage container and fill with cubed […]