Moist & Delicious Zucchini Bread Recipe Easy Too My 3 from zucchini bread recipes easy , image source: www.my3littlekittens.com
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter, melted and cooled slightly
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt, at room temperature
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 cup add ins (walnuts, raisins, chocolate chips, etc.)
- Rolled oats, optional for topping
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a 9×5″ loaf pan and set it aside. After shredding the zucchini, blot it dry with a few paper towels and set it aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the melted butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar, egg, yogurt and vanilla until combined. Set aside.
- In a seperate large bowl, whisk together the flours, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg. Add the wet ingredients to the dry and use a rubber spatula to fold it together until just combined. Then fold in the zucchini and the add in of your choice.
- Bread: Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan and sprinkle the rolled oats evenly over the top of the batter. Bake for 40-50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Check the bread about halfway through bake time and if the top is browning too quickly, then loosely cover it with foil. Let it cool in the pan on a wire rack until it’s cool enough to handle.
- Muffins: Scoop the batter into greased or lined muffin tins about 2/3 of the way up and sprinkle the oats over the tops. Bake for 16-18 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Allow them to cool in the pan for 5 minutes before transfering them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Mini Loaves: Pour the batter into greased mini loaf pans and bake 33-38 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the centers comes out clean. Let them cool in the pan on a wire rack until they’re cool enough to handle.
Gallery of √ Zucchini Bread Recipes Easy
Related Posts for √ Zucchini Bread Recipes Easy
Cranberry & White Chocolate Bread Pudding recipe from white chocolate bread pudding recipe , image source: chefthisup.com Ingredients 16 servings Custard 1 cup Kahlúa 1 cup heavy cream 1 tsp vanilla extract 1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon 1/2 tsp ground ginger (optional) 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg (optional) 1/2 cup granulated sugar 8 eggs (8-10 depending on the size of eggs used) 1 loaf bread […]
Multigrain Sandwich Bread Recipe from multigrain bread machine recipe , image source: www.pinterest.com Ingredients 12 servings Dough 300 ml water 500 grams bakers flour 8 grams dried yeast 10 ml salt 5 ml caster suger 40 ml olive oil Seed mix 40 grams sunflower seeds 20 grams sesame seeds 20 grams flax seeds 20 grams quinoa 20 grams pumpkin seeds Steps 15 mins For the water: […]