Knit e Pearl ion Zucchini Nut Bread from zucchini nut bread recipe , image source: knitonepearlonion.blogspot.com
- Dry Ingredients
- 1.5 cups flour
- .5 teaspoon baking powder
- .5 teaspoon baking soda (gives the nice brown color)
- 1.5 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- .5 teaspoon nutmeg (lil extra to taste of u like)
- .5 teaspoon salt
- Not dry ingredients 😉
- 1 cup grated zucchini (try to dry off the gratings)
- .5 cup brown sugar
- .5 cup granulated sugar
- .5 cup vegetable oil
- .5 cup melted butter (a stick)
- 1.5 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- Other optional things
- 1 cup chopped nuts (walnuts probably)
- Preheat oven to 325. Grease a loaf pan.
- Heads up: I use a strong spatula to do all my mixing. Just fyi. Anyways…
- Combine/mix dry ingredients in large bowl. Make a well in the center(for uniformity in the mix supposedly). You will pour your “not dry” ingredients into the well later.
- Combine/mix “not dry” ingredients in another bowl. Don’t use a blender. I let the zucchini sit out about 5-10 min after blotting dry and spreading it out (surface area).
- Pour “not dry” bowl contents into the well of the dry bowl. *Don’t add until you’re ready to bake*. Mix them together – not with a blender. Don’t over mix. That’s bad. Makes gluten. Gluten makes bread yucky.
- Pour said mixture into greased pan. Bake about…. 40-60 min. Knife through center to test doneness.
Gallery of √ Zucchini Nut Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Zucchini Nut Bread Recipe
Quick Yeast Bread Recipe Genius Kitchen from quick yeast bread recipes , image source: www.geniuskitchen.com Ingredients 2 servings 3 Eggs 2 tsp Cinnamon 4 Slices of Raisin bread Steps 15 mins Mix your 3 eggs very well, add the 2 teaspoons of cinnamon to it as well. Now place your bread in the mix and make sure it’s […]
Banana Bread Recipe from banana bread recipe with one banana , image source: www.simplyrecipes.com Ingredients 2 ripe bananas if overripe the better Zest of one lemon 1/4 cup yoghurt plain or vanilla flavoured 2 eggs 1 teaspoon vanilla 1 3/4 cups flour 1/4 cup corn flour 3/4 cup sugar 1 teaspoon Baking powder 3/4 teaspoon Baking soda 1 teaspoon salt 10 tablespoons butter 1 teaspoon cinnamon optional […]
Easy Monkey Bread Recipe · The Typical Mom from monkey bread recipe easy , image source: temeculablogs.com Ingredients 2 cans refrigerated biscuits (8 count) – such as Pillsbury 1/2 cup grated parmesan 2 tsp dried parsley 2 tsp garlic powder 1/2 cup finely shredded mozzarella or Italian Cheese blend 1 stick butter – melted Steps Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray a […]